Acoustic and Elastic Waves: Recent Trends in Science and Engineering
The present Special Issue intends to explore new directions in the field of acoustics and ultrasonics. The interest includes, but is not limited to, the use of acoustic technology for condition monitoring of materials and structures. (The basis of this issue comes from selected papers of the 6th International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Non-destructive Testing, ETNDT6 held in Brussels May 27-29th, 2015).
Topics of interest (among others):
- Acoustic emission in materials and structures (without material limitation)
- Innovative cases of ultrasonic inspection
- Wave dispersion and waveguides
- Monitoring of innovative materials
- Seismic waves
- Vibrations, damping and noise control
- Combination of mechanical wave techniques with other types for structural health monitoring purposes.
The book in numbers
rate scoreNothing yet...
Social likesNothing yet...