Algorithms and Data Structures with applications to Graphics and Geometry
An introductory coverage of algorithms and data structures with application to graphics and geometry.
Table of Contents
- Programming environments for motion, graphics, and geometry
- Programming concepts: beyond notation
- Objects, algorithms, programs
- Complexity of problems and algorithms
- Data structures
- Interaction between algorithms and data structures: case studies in geometric computation
The book in numbers
rate scoreNothing yet...
Social likesNothing yet...