Java, Java, Java: Object-Oriented Problem Solving
We have designed this third edition of Java, Java, Java to be suitable for a typical Introduction to Computer Science (CS1) course or for a slightly more advanced Java as a Second Language course. This edition retains the “objects first” approach to programming and problem solving that was characteristic of the first two editions. Throughout the text we emphasize careful coverage of Java language features, introductory programming concepts, and object-oriented design principles.
The third edition retains many of the features of the first two editions, including:
- Early Introduction of Objects
- Emphasis on Object Oriented Design (OOD)
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) Diagrams
- Self-study Exercises with Answers
- Programming, Debugging, and Design Tips.
- From the Java Library Sections
- Object-Oriented Design Sections
- End-of-Chapter Exercises
- Companion Web Site, with Power Points and other Resources