Welcome, fellow Pythoneer! This is a small book of Python anti-patterns and worst practices.
Learning about these anti-patterns will help you to avoid them in your own code and make you a better programmer (hopefully). Each pattern comes with a small description, examples and possible solutions.
This book contains anti- and migrations pattern for Python and for popular Python frameworks, such as Django. We categorized the patterns as follows:
- Correctness: Anti-patterns that will literally break your code or make it do the wrong things.
- Maintainability: Anti-patterns that will make your code hard to maintain or extend.
- Readability: Anti-patterns that will make your code hard to read or understand.
- Performance: Anti-patterns that will unnecessarily slow your code down.
- Security: Anti-patterns that will pose a security risk to your program.
- Migration: Patterns that help you migrate faster to new versions of a framework
The book in numbers
Social likesNothing yet...